THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Yeah.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ME (=

today im feel reali happy.. (=

i get a present from 14 frens shared.. lols.
is my lovely jacket
i know tat is quiet expensive.
they know i so like to correct different type of jacket
wanna thx aki so much
coz my present she skip her tuition time
n no revision for her chinese exam 2day )=
my 14 dear frenz. thats are
Aki , Lemon , MOuMOu , pei yee , lei yee , yeng , shui yu ,
qiong , rachel , fyco , chee wei , sasa , sin yin , and shirine (=
i love them so much !
friends forever ya

front look (=


back look (=
after recess v got combined class with 5 produktif coz our morel time
than v talking talking at there
suddenly de teacher say wana sang de birthday song to a ppl
who birthday today
lols. i feel veli excited that time
rupanya my fren tell de teacher..
all singing birthday song to me
that time i reali feel touch but i no cry out la. hahaha
thn suddenly
yeng : why ur ear so red colour
me : where got.. haha
yeng : got lo.. face oso red
thn all laughing..
i dun tink so i got ma.. (=
but however wanna thx u all here ya..
de fyco ah..
today let her kiss my face. omg
she paksa paksa wan kiss my face oli. lols..
haha.. sei hamsap po
reali no feel lo. got wan elak geh feel jau yao
haha
chee wei pun lagi satu. alwiz paksa me wan me kiss her face pula
lols. finally i kiss her face jor. hahaha
tat yeng pula alwiz keep hug me.. sopo
2day i veli 'sit dai' oli.. tis wan kiss. tat wan hug
haha.. fren 4ver (=
i damn happy with ur all..
ytday i talk fon with tat sopo pui yee oso. (=
ytday she keep laugh oli. duno wat hapen on her
haha.. maybe she heard dou my sweet sound gua.
hahaha.. perasan
bun loi wan talk wit her till 12am ma
coz wana she singing birhtday song to me
but talk dou half at 11.50pm my fon suddenly no credit jor )=
so mou yun to heard lo.
anyway thx for ur birthday wishes oso ya (=
thn at 11.53pm xiao v col me.. (=
she say wana be de 1st wish me n count down me
me : u not de 1st wish me jor lo
xiao v : why..? now not yet 12am ma. if wish u before 12am mean not yet ur birthday ma.
so not kira geh lo. i dun care. i wana be de 1st..
me : haha.. i reali feel zadou
thn 12am coming she sang to me with different language birthday song to me
weii.. xiao v.. altot ur contonese not tepat n not gud
but whn u sang is so cute lo. hahaha
sumore i wanna thx 4 many frenz lagi lo
from ytday nite 7th of may 11.48pm i receive wishes msg till now oli la
is 8th of may 1.58pm..
i adi get 37 msg is wishes..(=
lols..
but actually i still wait someone a wishes msg to me. )=
but i know is impossible )=
aiyo. win ah win
still dreaming lagi ah u
y still care her birthday wishes onot
tis type of ppl wan anot not care geh la.
' yala yala i knw la' i no tink la '
hahaaha.. my sakit jiwa hapen again.
till here le.. later wana go tuition
hapi birthday ah win.. (=





0 comments: