THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5th of May

you tell me ur heart week..
i duno wanna trust u anot actually.
actually i veli care you. i so worry bout you )=
how u are now.? u are alwiz pretty in my heart
u know ..
i so miss u.. i hope u will ok
plz take care urself
i cant beside you n take care you
coz i knw gt another more suitable thn me to tk k u
dun make me worry you
i will pray for you here
u will ok..
'' sometimes u cant put down someppl not coz u still love her ,
is coz u cant 4give de hurt tat she left for u.."
this is 1 of my pretty fren tell me who col XIAO V..
im veli admire wat she is saying.. she veli cute too.. (=

2day i n aki go meet our kaunseling teacher tat we adi make de appoinment on last week..
de teacher gv us a test. tat will knw u interested on which job in futured
after v had to answer 192 question..
lols. normally my humwork i oso never to do
but 2day i wan to answer tos 192 question. veli sam fu lo.. hahaha
lols.. c dou aki juz answer so smart oli.
suddenlly feel dou she so lengzai oli dari segi itu..
hahaha.. (=
teacher say i suitable for de type of business. service for ppl.. lols.
so tepat ma.. haha
i tell she oso i LIKE GIRL. but she juz normal to nasihat me oli
she say me everytink will be change in future
she say mayb after 5 years i will get marrried.. hahaha
dun tink so.. XD

MISS MY WORKING MEMORY b4
sumore damn miss my working memory b4 le..
so miss them le.. i miss you YOKE LIN and CYNTHIA
of coz my ex supervisor oso who col SK..

my ex supervisor SK.. who not not yet married..i wil help u prmote. dun worry. XD


ME AND YOKE LIN ( miss u lots)

ME AND CYNTHIA DEAR(miss u much)
u will be come back on tis saturday from ns..
wait u ya.. (=


MISS OUR CRAZY TIME.. (=



we next time go sing K again..
muazk










1 comments:

♥SugarBii♥ said...

i didnt see my pic geh = =
anyway hope you can be happie happie too
wait for ur sms to tell me hows ur life (:
stay strong new ah win !