THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another 3 hours, 40 minutes, 38 seconds

lols..
now still left 3 hours , 40 minutes , 38 seconds
my BIG day is coming.
haha.
i love you.(myself) XD
actually for me bithday is juz normal day oso jek lo
i never care my birthday from early oso de..
maybe for other ppl birthday is veli ' BIG DAY '
for me okok la..
whether got celebrate or not oso like tat oli ah
nothing special lo.
but however i will hapi oso
coz i get many wishes from my dear frens (=
love u all

suddenly think dou someone says will celebrate birthday with me this year
but i knw now is wont
coz she adi broke de promise tat gv me )=
lols..
ah win.. ah win please sedar sedar la..
dun tink de pass tense thing jor lo if not sendiri sad oli nia
dun 4get u adi promise urself u wont tink jor le
yaya.. i know la.. hahaha
like got de penyakit jiwa oli
talk with myself. (=
better happy to welcome my big day 2mlo la..
hehe.

i want to thx XIAO V here. (=
coz she is de 1st ppl make a sajak to me for my birthday wishes woh
tat i veli admire geh gal
she is veli good
but she so many lengzai tb kao geh lo
altot like tat but she wont so easily to accept someone
this is one of de reason i so admire she
she give me a feel tat she is different with other gals
she so hate flower heart geh tb.. ( im not ) haha
she so clever oso. i never puji a gal until like tat
i think she is de 1st one (=
i will accpet de chance will together with her IN FUTURE
hahaha.
she is so many things to talk talk talk
she is non stop talking
i juz know she so like to talk oli (=

next week monday mid year exam is coming
left 3 days more oli 4 me revision
but now i feel i still in honey mud oli lo
i never touch my book oso
i duno wan to die le
nvm la. spm still gt half year ma.. hahaha
actually i so worry.. )=

2day im so so so tired in skol
keep sleeping in class oli
coz ytday nite i was talking fon with a TBG
untill 2.3oam
mean .. er...
she is tb oso but can say tg oso
so mai col tbg lo. haha
she tell me she veli wan be a tb
but 4 me she is suitable be tg la
haiyoo. tink clearly le u





maybe i will unhappy in this year birthday
)=
dun worry.. im ok ya

0 comments: