THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER DAY

yeah..
mami hapi mother day ya (=
i knw im fail as being a daugher
im alwiz argue with you
im never heard what you say
you say one. i say two oli
what you say im alwiz deng you oli
im alwiz cool with you
im alwiz angry with you
im alwiz sturborn with you

BUT

you still care me
you care my studying
you care my exam
you care my poket money enough to use

you alwiz say to me
" weiwei you eat adi if not i wana clear de food "
" me : later la.. fan dou sei "
" weiwei your table thr gt 10 ringgit you go da bao to eat "
" me : i see dou adi la.. im not buta "
" weiwei today gt tuition anot "
" me : 2day not la. u alwiz not remember my tuition day. oli remember sister 1 "
" what time u wanna go tuition i fetch now "
" me : nonit la. teacher will come "
" weiwei tomolo u got play basketball ? till wat time ? i come fetch "
" me : yala. 6pm lo "
" weiwei u do revision adi ? wana exam le. dun alwiz face to pc oli "
" me : im where got ? sister play u dun say them. alwiz say me oli " F*ck
" weiwei ur room so mesy faster clean it la "
" me : i know la. later la. alwiz ngam cham oli "
" weiwei dun alwiz talk fon la. waste ur money. dun col me reload adi i tel u " ( at last my mami still will reload for me )
" me : dun wan jiu dun wan la. i gt money. ( but she wil reoad 4 me too ) )=
" weiwei you wash ur uniform and shoe adi anot.? if not 2mlo cant wear "
" me : i knw la. can later ant. u wan say i jiu dun wan do.
" weiwei dun alwiz sms la. later your dad scold you "
" me : this i use my working money to buy my fon de. he tak layak sy me. "

when i tink back my mum so care me
but i juz alwiz deng she n hurt she oli
im veli regret wat i say n do on my mami
MAMI IM SO SORRY bout that
i cant lost you. you so important to me
if lost you. i will tak biasa no sound around my ear whn at home )=
altot im alwiz cool to you
but actually i stll care you

I ALWAYS HURT YOU
BUT

you are the one
alwiz fetch me go working n bk from working since last year holiday
give me pocket money to use whn i wana go out with fren
altot i no ask you to give
but you worry me not enough to use
you will give me extra
sumore sometimes you will fetch my frens too
you will fetch me go tuition
go there go here

how i deng you
how i scold you
how i not sopan with you
how i cool with you

but you still veli sayang me
veli caring me
veli worry me tat this
veli patient

MAMI I LOVE YOU
SORRY


0 comments: