THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 3, 2009

what you wan.. SELFISH

yesterday nite i get ur msg again..

u : i love you
me : u send wrong msg le
u : im not.. soli.. i love you
me : nvm le..all is not important le
u : why ?
i no reply u anymore

coz i so scare i continue chat wit you
i will be back like b4... so lembut hati
i dun wan tat feel jor..k.. can u dun let me tink so much
CAN ANOT..?
please.. I will sam fu de.. )=

next day.. at 4.36pm
u sms me ask where i now..
i no reply coz fon no credit..
i so weird y u wana ask me tis question
u still k me..?? or wat..? i juz scare u play me oli
i duno wan continue trust u ant.
nobody can help me now.)=
i dun wana c ur msg again. u now got bf le
can u dun find me anymore
if u wan me 2gether bk wit u
i tell you here.
I WONT. since u hv bf now
u so selfish oli. u got 1 bf not enough.?
how many u wan now.?

actually i duno wana how oso now..
who can tell me
actually
i so hope c dou ur msg
so hope c dou you too
so hope heard ur sweet voice too.
i so miss you altot adi break wit u
i miss you everyday n keep tinking our sweet memory b4
but at de same time my heart so pain
u make me cant trust gals anymore
cant 2gether wit other gals
cant put feeling on other gals
all is ur left 4 me when u leave me away

u had promise me wil celebrate those special day wit me every year
such ur bufday.. my bufday
valentine. Chirstmas. n every year de 27th of JULY
but now u broke it
i will alone for my coming bufday tis year
i wont hapi..


STILL LOVE YOU ?
SHOULD I ?

0 comments: