THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

BADLY HURT

i was hurted by you again again n again..
ytday i was saw de new picture tat u upload
u n ur another SHE
when i saw it im crazy cry out coz you
im deeply hurt and sad
nobody will knw de feel when u wanna cry u cant cry out
im bathing inside coz thr was nobody knw im crying
my feeling was badly
plz dun find me again
i promise myself here i wont choi u again
wont lembut hati with you again
wont reply ur msg again
wont tinking bout you anymore
wont tinking our sweet memory anymore
wont tinking ur name ur face again

juz im oli who so stupid alwiz trust wat you saying
i dun wan be stupid again
i reali dun wan
wat u doin on ppl u will get bk de sametink in one day
i will wait and see here
u will regret wat u doin
i will 4get you n no more miss you
u hear anot.
i will hate you hate you hate you
is you make me like tat
i wont 4get wat u doin
i will tk tis chance to learn be more clever in next time love
i want you to knw i without you
i still can live
i still can hv many gals tat i wan
not oli YOU
sumore i hv many frens bside by myself
thx all my fren tat alwiz bside me
I LOVE YOU all...

i gonna start my new life 2day
6th OF MAY. remember it
new win here.
u and me are no more..!!! ur tink from now is non of my business
u wana cut ur hand and u say u gt sakit or watever
is non of my business adi
i dun knw u adi
we are oso cant be fren back
reali cant.. im juz anggap never knw u oli
IM SO REGRET THAT TOGETHER WITH YOU EARLY
IM SHOULD NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU
THIS IS MY WRONG
im so love you
but at last wat i get..?
juz get de hurt tat u left for me oli..
I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER

i will still can happy without you
with my all crazy fren..(=
thx

0 comments: