THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 8, 2009

SATURDAY

today is saturday

such as boring + boring day only
duno why
normally i never feel like that before
next monday mid year exam is coming
i still dreaming at there oli
WTF
today my feel is difficult to describe
here some pictures are same feeling with me now..
ALL THING IS GONNA LEAVE.. )=

THAT IS TRUE

PUT DOWN NOT MEAN FORGET
why u wan so hurt me.
why just only you can make me like this
why i still cant forget about it
izit i do so many to lie myself
why i wana fall in love with you before
why i wana start this relationship with you before
why we will know each other before
why we wana together before
why i wana so care you
why i wana so love you
why i wana tinking about you
why i so crazy cause of you
why i get hurt from you
why i crying for you
why i hurt myself cause of you
why i wana so trust you
why i wana so stupid
why you wan so cruel
why i so miss you
if the time can back to before
i will choose to we are never know
only this.. de sad story will not hapen
ENDING



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I find your blog . Would you like visiting my blog? I hope munch and success for you.