THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 2, 2009

2-5-2009

For me blog is veli nothing
i juz feel that is too much only
but duno why 2day i got a feel wana create a blog 4 myself..^^
coz i can taking to de air oli )=
in this few day i juz MOODY oli

2day morning
i receive a msg from u tat: i cnt in sleep. do u sleep adi..?
at 3.48am..
i feel that was surprise for me and a bit HATE u
(actually i feel hapi in my heart)
1st time chat with u so long such a few hours after we had break up
i was reply u at 4am sumtink

next morning cant imagine u will ask me y i so late not yet slp
i feel i get some cares from u ( why )
i tell u that i adi break wit she
u ask why..
reason i give u is i cant put my feeling on her
i cannot put belive on GIRLS adi
n i tink impossible can put feel on gals oso
u had ask me IF YOU..?
u tell me that u still MISS me altot u now got another SHE
i reali cant trust what u are saying to me
izit im dreaming.??
u still like to say somtink tat make me feel i still got hope from u
n izit i tink TOO MUCH..?
DID U THINK U ARE SELFISH.

u was hurt me deeply
reali cant imagine how pain my heart was
I SHOULD HATE YOU !
and dun tinking bout u anymore
but still now can i do it..?
CANNOT
in de time without u
i cant lie myself that

*I NO MISS YOU
*I NO THINKING YOU
*I FORGET YOU
*I ADI PUT DOWN YOU


ACTUALLY ALL IM NOT )=
y still wana give me hope..?

after i have my spm
i gonna go sunway to take my course of cutting hair for two years
after two years i will working hard n get experience than i will go TAIWAN(=
but..
u say u wan me bring you to go too
wat u are saying..??
u now got another SHE
u too selfish !






BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO I LOVE TOO )=







1 comments:

Babe_J3s said...

di ar~
c de way be open~
no things cant solve if we hv de heart 2 do it~
c dao ur blog~
feel tat di so sad~
~but i hope tat di can be 4get n start de new life~
~i think tat is all ur frenz n jie hope geh~
be a new human being~
~U can do it^^~